You are wondering what is going on. Where did everyone go? No, no one was abducted by aliens, no atomic bomb caused everyone to disappear. Think back to who it was that disappeared. Are the children gone? Are the ones who seemed to try to be really good people gone? Those that left were the ones who had a personal relationship with Jesus Christ. They loved Him so much that they lived by His Word and tried to be the best people they could. I’m sure you remember times when they weren’t necessarily good people. They tried, and though they made plenty of mistakes and were by no means perfect, they looked to the only One who was and is perfect. Jesus.
He was the one that wiped away their sins. He was the One who still loved them after they did wrong. They made the choice to push back their carnal desires and their human frailties and stand up against the world. When the world told them they were freaks, narrow-minded, and hypocritical, they did their best to put their faith in Jesus, and they waited for their reward.
Jesus Has Returned
You’ve been left behind!
He has returned and has taken His Church to be with Him in heaven. He will now turn His attention to a rebellious world and judge its wicked deeds.
The days to come will be the most horrible in all human history. In all likelihood many will die. The decision before you now is where you will spend eternity.
There are two paths laid out before all of us; one leads to eternal damnation apart from God, the other leads to eternal life with God. Before we die, we must all choose which path we will follow. This letter is being written so that you might choose the way which leads to eternal life.
There are two things every person knows. One is that there is a certain way we should act. Two is that we don’t act that way. The Bible confirms this when it says, “all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God” (Romans 3:23).
Sin is the path that leads to damnation apart from God. God is just and so He must deal with sin. Someone might say, “God will simply pardon our sin.” But think about how angry we get when someone who commits a crime gets away with it. Why do we get angry? Because a crime went unpunished. Just as a judge must deal with a man’s crime, so must God deal with our sin, and “the wages of sin is death” (Romans 6:23).
But there is another path. Even in these days of wrath He still offers His grace and forgiveness. The Lord is “merciful and gracious, slow to anger, abounding in mercy and takes no pleasure in the death of the wicked” (Psalm 103:8 & Ezekiel 33:11). He has provided a way to escape damnation.
Jesus Christ is that way
“God loved the world so much that He gave His only Son, Jesus Christ, to die on the cross for our sins. If you believe in Him you will not perish, but have eternal life (John 3:16). Our sin was laid on Jesus (Isaiah 53:6) and the punishment that He took on at the cross brought us peace with God (Isaiah 53:5). And just as Jesus rose from the grave, so will we be raised after we die and by with Him in heaven forever.
If you want to accept Jesus as your Savior just say this prayer:
“Jesus, I know that I have sinned against you. I know the truth is that I have sinned by my own choice, and I am the one responsible for it. I know that I have earned punishment from You, and that the fair punishment would be death. Jesus, I believe that You died in my place. Forgive me for my sin. I cannot cover or take my sin away, I am relying totally and only on You. You are the only one who can save me. I reject my sin, I turn away from it, I repent. Come into my life, take away my sin, and show me how to live my life in a way that is right and pleasing to You.”
If you have prayed this, YOU ARE SAVED! You are now completely forgiven, a new creation, innocent in the eyes of God. Welcome to the family of God!
A Guide for Those Left Behind
The False Prophet and the One World Religion
After the Rapture, a religious leader will arise. The Bible refers to him as the False Prophet because while he claims to be from God he is, in fact, inspired by Satan.
He will team with Satan and the Antichrist to form an unholy trinity. Satan imitates the Father, The Antichrist imitates the Son, and the False Prophet imitates the Holy Spirit. And just as the Holy Spirit draws people to Jesus, the False Prophet draws people to the Antichrist.
This is how the Bible says he will accomplish that:
1) HE WILL APPEAR TO BE PEACEFUL
“Then I saw another beast coming up out of the earth, and he had two horns like a lamb and spoke like a dragon.”(Revelation 13:11)
The False Prophet will appear to be a man of peace and unity. That’s why Revelation 13:11 says he has horns like a lamb. But he will speak like a dragon. His message will be against the Bible and Christians.
2) HE WILL BE THE HEAD OF A ONE WORLD RELIGION
“And he exercises all the authority of the first beast [the Antichrist] in his presence, and causes the earth and those who dwell in it to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.”(Revelation 13:12)
The False Prophet will unite the world’s religions. While the idea of all religions coming together as one sounds wonderful all religions do not teach the same thing. Truth is not relative; it is absolute. One teaching is right. The others are wrong.
Jesus said that He is the Way, the Truth, and the Life and that no man can go to heaven and be with God except through Him (John 14:6). One road leads to God, the rest lead away from Him.
Those who follow this one world religion are the enemies of God and will be separated from Him in hell forever (Matthew 7:13-14).
3) HE WILL PERFORM SIGNS & WONDERS
“He performs great signs, so that he even makes fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men.” (Revelation 13:13)
In order to gain a greater following, the False Prophet will perform many miracles and the world will be amazed. But don’t be deceived. Satan comes disguised as an angel of light (2 Corinthians 11:14-15) and so do his followers. Head the warning of Matthew 7:15, “Watch out for false prophets. They come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ferocious wolves.”
4) HE WILL FORCE THE WORLD TO WORSHIP THE ANTICHRIST
“And he deceives those who dwell on the earth by those signs which he was granted to do in the sight of the beast, telling those who dwell on the earth to make an image to the beast who was wounded by the sword and lived.” (Revelation 13:14)
He starts out peaceful like a lamb, unites the world’s religions and performs miraculous feats. Once he has gained the trust of the world, the False Prophet will command that an image of the Antichrist be made.
He will then show his true colors.
5) HE WILL KILL THOSE WHO DO NOT WORSHIP THE ANTICHRIST
“He was granted power to give breath to the image of the beast [Antichrist], that the image of the beast should both speak and cause as many as would not worship the image of the beast to be killed.” (Revelation 13:15)
After performing another miracle – making the image of the beast speak – he will kill those who refuse to worship the image. But be encouraged. Jesus told us not to fear those who can kill the body, but rather fear those who can kill the body and cast the soul into hell (Matthew 10:28). For those who follow Christ, death is not to be feared because to be absent from the body is to be present with the Lord (2 Corinthians 5:8).
The Mark of the Beast
One of the most important things that you have to understand during this time is the Mark of the Beast. First let’s look at all of the references in the book of Revelation concerning this mark.
And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads: And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name. Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.
And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand, The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb: And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name.
And I saw as it were a sea of glass mingled with fire: and them that had gotten the victory over the beast, and over his image, and over his mark, and over the number of his name, stand on the sea of glass, having the harps of God.
And the first went, and poured out his vial upon the earth; and there fell a noisome and grievous sore upon the men which had the mark of the beast, and upon them which worshipped his image.
And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.
And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.
This is what is known about this mark:
1) During the rule of the antichrist, he will institute a system whereby nobody can buy or sell anything. – This will be a very trying time for the Christians on the earth. You will not be able to buy food, medicine, clothes, etc. Likewise, you will not be able to sell anything. More than likely money will be obsolete and any funds you may have in the bank (or stocks, etc ) is worthless unless you take this mark. Living day to day will become difficult without the ability to buy or sell anything.
2) Anyone who receives this mark will have painful sores on their body when the angel pours out God’s wrath (the first vial ) upon the earth. – These sores will not be a slight nuisance, they will be terribly painful.
3) Anyone who receives this mark will spend eternity in Hell (the lake of fire) and will be tormented forever.
– This is the most important thing to remember about this mark. Even though it means that you might starve to death or be killed for refusing this mark, remember that you are an eternal creature. Life doesn’t stop when you die on this earth. You will spend an eternity with God or in the Lake of Fire. Many Christians before you have died as martyrs and kept their faith through trials and tribulations. Let me assure you that your reward in heaven is incomprehensibly better than any temporary safety you may garner from accepting this mark.
4) Anyone who refuses to accept the mark will be persecuted by the antichrist.
– Most people on the earth are going to accept this mark and seal their fate forever. The Christians, who will most likely be the majority of those refusing to take this mark, will bear the brunt of this persecution. There could be a price on anyone’s head for refusing to take this mark. Your friends and family may turn you in, possibly your own spouse or children. The antichrist will probably portray the people refusing the mark as the evil ones. No matter what anybody says, no matter what violence you are threatened with – do not take this mark.
These things are not known at the time of this publication:
1) What exactly the mark will be.
– A lot of people think that it will be some sort of implantable microchip. This makes sense because of the ability to track purchases electronically is commonplace. It could be that the microchip will be tied into a huge database that verifies the person’s bank accounts and automatically deducts the funds. Also the antichrist may pitch different selling points of the mark like the ability to track lost children, the ability to catch criminals very fast, the ability to safeguard your money. However, I believe the main point of the mark will be to show that you worship the antichrist. The mark could also be a tattoo or something along that line. When the antichrist makes this system mandatory worldwide, you will know what it is.
2) What the number of the beast is.
-I mention this because in Revelation 13:18 it mentions the number of the beast (the antichrist ) in reference to the mark. Many people have tried to deduce which world leader is the antichrist by adding up the numerical values of their names. I have seen at least ten people that supposedly were the antichrist because their names added up to 666. Many prophecy scholars think that the number 666 is a reference to the antichrist mimicking the Holy trinity. The number 6 is the number of man and indicates his sinful nature and is one short of the number 7 which indicates holiness. I believe that during the tribulation the Christians will understand this and know the answer to this scripture.
3) Exactly when the mark will be instituted.
– Most prophecy scholars think that the mark of the beast will be instituted at midpoint through the tribulation (after the antrichrist comes back to life ). However, I would suggest to be prepared at anytime for the mark to be instituted.
What you can do to prepare for the mark of the beast:
1) Pray to God for guidance.
2) Get out of the cities and towns and into the countryside. Get in contact with other Christians and work with them on contingency plans.
3) Store food and medicine in a safe place. If possible, store these items in two or more secure locations in case you have to leave suddenly or one of your stashes is found.
4) Learn as much as you can about survival skills. What things in the woods you can eat, how to make a quick shelter in the wilderness, etc. This may come in handy if you have to be on the run.
In summary, I want to re-emphasize the point that if you take the mark – you have turned your back on God and will be tormented in the Lake of fire forever. I have written this section assuming that you are a Christian. If you haven’t accepted Jesus as your personal savior yet, that is without a doubt the most important decision you have to make this very minute. If you don’t take the mark of the beast, but haven’t accepted Christ as your savior before you die- you will still end up in hell.
I won’t mince words about what this system (the mark of the beast ) means to you. Your chances of making it alive to the end of the tribulation period is slim. The whole world is going to hate you and it will be a daily struggle to just to stay alive. I want to leave you with this verse:
And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.
I look forward to seeing you in heaven.